To apply as an exchange student, please take these three steps:
- Step 1: Please contact the respective coordinator at your home university to be nominated for the exchange program. In order to participate in the exchange, a nomination confirmation by our partner university must preceed/accompany your application.
Nomination deadline: June 15th (winter term); December 15th (summer term)
- Step 2: The coordinator of your home university will contact the international office of TH Lübeck.
- Step 3: The International Exchange coordinator of TH Lübeck will contact the nominated students by email and provide them with the necessary information about the application process.
The application has to be completed until
- Winter term (starting in September): June 15th
- Spring term (starting in March): December 15th
- Nomination by your home university
- Language skills: In order to successfully take and finish courses at Technische Hochschule Lübeck, exchange students should be fluent in either German or English. This translates to a B1/2 level of the Common European Frame of Reference for Languages.