ласкаво просимо до Німеччини! Technische Hochschule Lübeck offers many opportunities for refugees to start studying with us. Information about the range of subjects, application requirements, the application process as well as questions regarding immigration law and other FAQs can be obtained via the e-mail address incomings(at)th-luebeck.de
All of our Bachelor's programs are taught in German. Most of our Master's programs are also taught in German. Four Master's programs are taught entirely in English (>>more about the Master's programs taught in English).
- General Information
- Information on the accreditation of German language skills
The following certificates of German language skills are recognized by TH Lübeck:
- Certificate of the German Language Examination for University Admission of Foreign Applicants (DSH 2 or DSH 3)
- Proof of "Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache für Studienbewerber" (Test-DaF) The result of all four partial tests must show at least TestDaF level 4 or higher
- Proof of "Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz" (second level)
- Certificate to determine the suitability of foreign applicants to study at universities in the Federal Republic of Germany (Feststellungsprüfung)
Holders of one of the following certificates do not need any of the above-mentioned certificates
- the Großes or Kleines Deutsches Sprachdiplom of the Goethe Institute
- the Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung (ZOP)
- the Goethe-Zertifikat C 2: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom (large German language diploma)
- the passed examination "telc Deutsch C 1 Hochschule"
Background: Applicants who have not acquired their university entrance qualification at a German-speaking institution must provide proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language together with their application documents. Recognized proof of language proficiency is based on the Framework Regulations on German Language Examinations for Studies at German Universities. The legal basis for this is § 40 para. 2 no. 2 of the Higher Education Act of the State of Schleswig-Holstein and § 5 para. 3 no. 2 of the enrolment regulations of the TH Lübeck.
The admission requirements for refugees with foreign university entrance qualifications are the same as for all international students. The application procedure runs via the page "Uni-Assist" >>>to the Uni-Assist application procedure
Please note that the TH Lübeck does not check the university entrance qualification directly. This is only done via Uni-Assist in the case of a specific application for a place at university. Exception: If you have a certificate of equivalence from the Ministry, you can apply directly to us and do NOT have to go through Uni-Assist.
If you have questions about the application/admission process, we recommend taking a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQ). Please take some time and read our instructions carefully. If you still have questions, please send us an e-mail to incomings(at)th-luebeck.de
- Scholarhip Guideline for Ukrainian Students & Academics
Within the framework of an emergency aid program, the Technische Universität Lübeck supports Ukrainian students and scientists. Detailed information about the scholarship and the applications for funding can be found in the following documents.