ласкаво просимо до Німеччини! Technische Hochschule Lübeck offers many opportunities for refugees to start studying with us. Information about the range of subjects, application requirements, the application process as well as questions regarding immigration law and other FAQs can be obtained via the e-mail address incomings(at)th-luebeck.de
All of our Bachelor's programs are taught in German. Most of our Master's programs are also taught in German. Four Master's programs are taught entirely in English (>>more about the Master's programs taught in English).
- General Information
Free digital welcome and orientation courses for refugees from the Institute for Interactive Systems of the TH Lübeck (online)
Information from the DAAD for students and researchers from Ukraine
Digital Campus from the DAAD
- Information on the accreditation of German language skills
Indivduals who did not obtain their school-leaving certificate in a German-speaking country must also provide proof of sufficient knowledge of the German language. Recognized proofs are:
- DSH ("Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang") - with at least level 2 in the overall result from a state-recognized school. Private language schools are not sufficient!
- TestDaF - Test of German as a Foreign Language with at least level TDN 4 in all partial tests
- German Language Diploma of the Conference of Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs - Second Level (DSD II)
- Goethe Certificate C2
- telc German C1 University
- Feststellungsprüfung des Studienkollegs: The German part of the examination must be passed with at least the grade "ausreichend"
- European Baccalaureate certificate with successfully completed examination in German as a first language (L1) or second language (L2)
Further recognized certificates can be found in the guidelines of the Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs of the Länder in the Federal Republic of Germany.
At the time of application you can only provide proof of German language proficiency level C1, e.g. TestDaF (3,4,4,3 or 3,3,4,5), Goethe-Zertifikat C1 or telc C1 (DSH 1 is not sufficient)?
You can only be admitted to the selection procedure if you submit an application for a renewed German language examination. The exam must be taken before the application deadline! Please attach your language certificate and the registration form to your application documents. A recognized language certificate with the required result must be available by the time of enrollment (end of August) at the latest
The admission requirements for refugees with foreign university entrance qualifications are the same as for all international students. The application procedure runs via the page "Uni-Assist" >>>to the Uni-Assist application procedure
Please note that the TH Lübeck does not check the university entrance qualification directly. This is only done via Uni-Assist in the case of a specific application for a place at university. Exception: If you have a certificate of equivalence from the Ministry, you can apply directly to us and do NOT have to go through Uni-Assist.
If you have questions about the application/admission process, we recommend taking a look at the frequently asked questions (FAQ). Please take some time and read our instructions carefully. If you still have questions, please send us an e-mail to incomings(at)th-luebeck.de
- Scholarhip Guideline for Ukrainian Students & Academics
Within the framework of an emergency aid program, the Technische Universität Lübeck supports Ukrainian students and scientists. Detailed information about the scholarship and the applications for funding can be found in the following documents.