The International Studies of Electrical Engineering (ISE) course contents from the fourth semester to the eighth semester have been aligned to the special focus of both involved universities.
- Control Systems I und II (THL)
- Renewable Energy (THL)
- Electric and Magnetic Fields (MSOE)
- Electromechanical Energy Conversion (MSOE)
- Power Electronics (MSOE)
- Principles of Communications I + II (THL)
- Radio Frequencies (THL)
- Microwaves (THL)
- Analog Electronics
- Computer Aided Design (THL)
- Digital System Design (MSOE)
- Digital Signal Processing I + II (MSOE)
- Data Base Management (MSOE)
- Varied classes at both universities to deepen the mutual knowledge about the country-specific culture.
Furthermore, the students have the opportunity to specialize more on the field of the given focuses by selecting appropriate technical electives (MSOE) or consider different electives according to their interests. So arises e.g. the opportunity within the scope of ISE to define an own focus in Power Engineering by combining the class “Electro Mechanical Energy Conversion” at MSOE with other technical electives.