Here we compiled plans and deadline overviews from the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration.
Please note that changes to the schedule are possible at any time, especially during the start of the semester. Short-term postponements, cancellations etc. are issued on a special website for students and employees.
- Schedule for Students
- Calendar for "Seminar-Appointments"
- Abbreviations of the Module Names
- Business Administration, B.Sc.
- Business Administration, M.A.
- Business Administration and Engineering Food Industry
(formaly known as Food Processing), B.Eng.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc.
- Business Administration and Engineering, B.Sc.
- Business Administration and Engineering, M.Sc.
- Latest Schedule Changes (Password Protected Area)
Information for First-year students
- Mo. 08.03.2021 | First-year students welcome, summer term 2021
Digital event, please follow this link on the day of the event >>>
- Welcome and Orientation week, Mechanical Engineering Master
- Quality Management in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration
We gathered general information for the start of studies at a central section.
Answers to frequently asked questions concerning application and registration have been compiled by the admission office. The terminology for studying at THL is explained by the glossary “Studies from A to Z”..