Plans and Dates of the Department
Here we compiled plans and deadline overviews from the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration.
Please note that changes to the schedule are possible at any time, especially during the start of the semester. Short-term postponements, cancellations etc. are issued on a special website for students and employees.
- Schedule for Students
- Calendar for "Seminar-Appointments"
- Abbreviations of the Module Names
- Business Administration, B.Sc.
- Business Administration, M.A.
- Business Administration and Engineering Food Industry
(formaly known as Food Processing), B.Eng.
- Mechanical Engineering, B.Sc.
- Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc.
- Business Administration and Engineering, B.Sc.
- Business Administration and Engineering, M.Sc.
- Latest Schedule Changes (Password Protected Area)
Dates and Deadlines
For department specific dates and deadlines for studies and exams during the ongoing semester please refer to the latest schedule. General university dates and deadlines are noted in the semester calendar of THL.
Information for first-year students
Here, first-year students can find information shortly before the beginning of the semester i.a. about:
- Schedule for the Introduction Week
- Schedule for the Introduction Week, Mechanical Engineering, M.Sc.
- Math-preparatory course
- Quality Management in the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration
We gathered general information for the start of studies at a central section.
Questions about Application, Registration and Studies
Answers to frequently asked questions concerning application and registration have been compiled by the admission office. The terminology for studying at THL is explained by the glossary “Studies from A to Z”..