The Center of Excellence CoSA (Communications - Systems - Applications) deals with Communications, Communications Engineering, Networks, Distributed Systems and their Applications. Since December 2013 CoSA is one of eight centers of excellence of the Lübeck University of Applied Sciences.
Main focus of research are modern structures in various application fields. CoSA is working in the fields of:
The CoSA's research covers a range of competences. The links below provide a description and contact person for the various research areas:
CoSA works on a large number of third-party funded projects. The links below refer to ongoing and completed projects in the respective areas of expertise.
- Laboratories and equipment
- Usability-testing station with Eye-Tracking-System
- SUR 40 Multitouch-Table
- MockTurtle – Prototyping / Wireframing Tool
- Testbed for Network Protocols
- ANSim, Ad-Hoc-Network-Simulation
- GAAP – CoffeeShop, Barcode Messenger
- Kanban To-Do-List
- Measurement stations for Broadband Transmission Systems