On this page you will find detailed information about approval and prerequisites.
- Approval of graduates of electrical engineering at the Technische Hochschule Lübeck
- Approval of graduates with comparable qualification
Admission to the master's program is also possible for graduates with comparable previous education.
A comparable first university degree in a related, accredited course of study with at least 180 ECTS credit points from a German or international university must be available.
The responsible examination board decides on admission.
Admission can be linked to the requirement to complete individual modules of up to 30 ECTS credits from the degree programs Allgemeine Elektrotechnik, Elektrotechnik - Energiesysteme und Automation or Elektrotechnik - Kommunikationssysteme by the end of the second semester.
The responsible head of master's program determines which modules must be completed.
In all other respects, the enrollment regulations (Einschreibordnung) of the Technische Hochschule Lübeck apply.
- Required expertises and fluency
For the master program of Applied Information Technology the following skills are required:
- Fundamentals of software design
- Object-Oriented Programing skills
- Fundamentals of electrical engineering
- Digital technology
- Fundamentals of control engineering
- Microprocessor technology
- Skills in mathematics
- Appliaction of MATLAB
- Fundamentals of computer architecture
- Digitale Signal Processing
- Fundamentals of control theory
Courses are given in German or English depending on the individual courses. Applicants, who want to participate in the master program with a designated period of 3 semesters, need both good German and English language skills. All courses of the 2nd and 3rd semester are taught in English.